dev uthani ekadashi vrat tulsi vivah 2021 date: Devuthani Ekadashi lives on Ekadashi Shukla Paksha day Kartik month. Mata Tulsi is also married today to Shaligram’s form of Lord Vishnu. This year the day of Ekadashi lasts two days, there is confusion about the day of Tulsi Vivah and Devuthani Ekadashi. This time the day of Ekadashi begins on November 14 at 5:48 am, so the fast of Ekadashi will be observed on November 14. According to Pandit Maniram Sharma, if the day of Ekadashi falls before sunrise, then the fast of Ekadashi is observed on the same day. This year Tulsi Vivah and Devuthani Ekadashi are on November 14th, Sunday. The Ekadashi fast ends Monday, November 15. According to religious beliefs, breaking Tulsi on Sunday is forbidden, but worship can still take place. Pandit Maniram Sharma says there is no reason to be disturbed by the day of Tulsi Vivah and Devuthani Ekadashi. Tulsi Vivah and Devuthani Ekadashi are on 14th November. Let us know the best time and way of worship today …
First Day of Ekadashi – November 14, 2021 at 05:48 AM
Ekadashi Day ends – November 15, 2021 at 06:39 AM
Parana (early ending) time – November 15, 01:10 PM to 03:19 PM
Hari Vasar Expiry Time Pa Parana Tithi – 01:00 PM
Tulsi Vivah Puja Way-
On the day of Ekadashi eating, waking up Brahma Muhurta, bathing etc. and take conflict to eat.
After this worship Lord Vishnu.
Now light the lamps and the incense before the Lord Vishnu. Then give them fruit, flowers and a bhog.
It is believed that Tulsi should be presented to Lord Vishnu on the day of Ekadashi.
In the evening, during Vishnu worship, repeat the words of Vishnu Sahasranama.
On the evening of Ekadashi, one should eat only sattvik food.
Food is not eaten during fasting at Ekadashi.
Drinking rice is prohibited on Ekadashi.
After fasting at Ekadashi, offer donations and dakshina to the Brahmins.
Ekadashi Puja – Way-
- Getting up early and taking a shower etc.
- Turn on the lights in the temple courtyard.
- Anointing Lord Vishnu and Ganga water.
- Give flowers and Tulsi Dal to Lord Vishnu.
- If possible, do not fast for another day.
- Tulsi Vivah also takes place on the day of Devuthani Ekadashi.
- Shaligram avatar of Lord Vishnu and Mata Tulsi are a couple today.
- On this day, worship the goddess Tulsi and Shaligram is also customary.
- Worship God.
- Give food to God. Remember that sattvik only things are given to God. Tulsi should be included in Lord Vishnu’s Bhog. He believes that without Tulsi, Lord Vishnu would not accept bhog.
- Along with Lord Vishnu, worship the goddess Lakshmi on this holy day.
- On that day, meditate deeply on God.
good time –
- days – 04:57 AM to 05:50 AM
- Abhijit Muhurta- 11:44 am to 12:27 pm
- Vijay Muhurta- 01:53 PM to 02:36 PM
- evening time – 05:17 PM to 05:41 PM
- Amrit Kaal- 08:09 AM to 09:50 AM
- Nishita Muhurta- 11:39 PM to 12:32 AM, Nov 15
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga- 04:31 PM to 06:44 AM, Nov 15
- Ravi Yoga – 06:43 AM to 04:31 PM