Udaya Tithi of Kartik Shukla Paksha and Shashthi is Wednesday. Along with this, Surya is the third and most important day of Shashthi fasting. In the evening, the first Arghya will be delivered to the setting sun. Chhath Puja Learn about special routes to be taken on the third day from Acharya Indu Prakash.
- If you want to keep your light, then in the evening you should take water from the pot, put a red flower in it and give Arghya to the Sun God and bow to the Sun God with folded hands.
- If you do a secret job and even if you have talent in you, you will not be able to find a good position in the job or office according to your ideas and other people take advantage of your job, then give copper money to your father and Chant. two times of this Suryadev mantra. The song is as follows – ‘Om Ghriniah Suryay Namah’.
- If you are in the public service and you are experiencing any kind of problem with your job or your promotion is not available, you should sing Suryadev’s special mantra 108 times. The mantra is as follows – ‘Om Hrim Ghriniah Surya Adityaya Shrim.’
- If you want to keep your fame and power in the public eye, then in the evening, in the worship of the Sun God, sing Gayatri Mantra twenty-four. Gayatri Mantra ili motere – ‘Om Bhurbhuva Swah Tat Saviturvarenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhyo Yo Nah Prachodayat Om’. While singing keep a piece of Shilajit in front of you. In this way, after singing Gayatri Mantra, eat Shilajit slowly for the next 45 days.
- If your child is being relocated far away, then a red cow should be sent on this day. On this day, the beef should be fed with cooked wheat, adding a little salt.
- If your father’s health does not improve for a few days, offer millet or wheat equal to one-tenth of your father’s weight by touching his hands in the temple.
- If you want to keep your family happy and healthy for everyone, then in the evening, going to the pool, you should worship the Sun God by putting raw coconuts, flowers and incense lamps in a bowl and when you come home after worship, offer coconut as prasad and give it to all members of the family.
- If you want to have fun for the kids, deliver Arghya to Suryadev in the evening, and also prepare a dish by mixing wheat flour with jaggery and placing the birds.
- If you want to stay happy and prosperous in your children’s lives, then you should make a sweet jaggery rice and show it to God the Sun and keep it in your temple and sing the mantra of God the Sun. His words sound like this – ‘Om Hraam Hraum Hraunsah Suryay Namah.’ Today after singing this mantra 108 times, give sweet rice as prasad to your children to eat.